Terms & Conditions
Best deal in town :
Ring for mid week deals:
Book with Denise now : 1800 420 884
Booking Terms and Conditions
When booking with the Nautilus Noosa, the guest acknowledges and agrees the following terms and conditions. Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Quoted tariffs will be honoured where bookings have been confirmed by receipt of a deposit.
We accept mastercard, visa and cash. Payment by cheque will only be accepted by prior arrangement.
If the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee of $60.00.
If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days prior to the date of arrival, no refund will be available.
If the booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the planned arrival date, there will be a refund less an administraton fee of $60.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the date of arrival, no refund will be available.
Short Notice Bookings
Where a booking is made less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of $60.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
- A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
- A deposit of $200.00 will confirm a booking during low seasons
- A deposit of $300.00 will confirm a booking in high season.
- The balance of the tariff is due on arrival.
- There will be no refund (either in full or in part) on early departure.
The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, drawing the refund cheque, mailing the refund cheque with a covering letter and meeting bank charges.
Arrival And Departure Times
- Check in from around 12 Noon.
- Check out by or before 10.00am.
- Early check in or late check out is by prior arrangement and may incur additional costs.
- Additional Guests
Our tariffs provide for the following room occupancy:
2 bedroom - 4, 3 bedroom - 6, In some properties the option to increase occupancy with the use of rollaway or mattress beds is available by prior arrangement. Additional charges apply.
Cots and High Chairs
Cots and High Chairs are available for hire at reception.
For bookings over 7 days a complimentary mid stay service and linen change is included. A fee applies for more frequent services.
Loss And Damages
The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
The Guest authorizes the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
Conditions of Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing a Guest Registration Form at check-in accepts these conditions ('the Guest') acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as 'Guest') occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The guests must vacate the apartment for any failure to comply with a warning.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- In the event the Guest decides to cancel their booking – the Cancellation Policy will be applied as defined under Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage, extra cleaning, including washing, drying, return to the cupboards, utensils, crockery, cutlery, or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.